Sunday, September 1, 2019

Has Anyone Seen Lady Gray Today?


Have you guys seen her?




Oh There she is!




She had disappeared for more than a week. She would do that in the past, but I think there were others feeding her then. This time she looked like she hadn't eaten in a while. I found her wandering out on the sidewalk all by herself, obviously looking for me. I've considered the possibility that she may be molting, but nevertheless, her fur looked bad and her tail looked terrible.




So I went out to feed her for 3 days in a row. And she managed to find me 3 days in a row. She knew she was in trouble. Now only 3 days later, I think she looks a lot better.






She ate everything I fed her: avocado, fresh coconut, walnuts, pecans and hazelnuts -- and, of course, peanuts. The peanuts won out over everything -- no doubt about it, eating a peanut is pure bliss for a squirrel.

Pure Bliss



No comments:

Post a Comment