Monday, August 13, 2012

I love Lucy

My Favorite Redhead
What a wonderful day! I finally saw Lucy. Actually, we saw each other at about the same time. I was feeding the squirrels by Spunky's tree when I spotted her over by the flagpole. She was waving and walking towards me. We were both excited, as we hadn't seen each other for a long time. It turned out that she had been looking for me too. We just kept missing each other.


The last time I saw Lucy was back in March, when I ran into her over by the orange tree on the west side of PCV. She told me that she was going into the hospital for surgery the next day. Then when I got distracted by some other people, Lucy disappeared. A little while later I went looking for her  over on the east side, where she usually sits on the benches that are near her building. I wanted to talk to her a little to find out more about her surgery. But Lucy was not around, having apparently gone home.

After that I looked for Lucy for months, but never found her. I'd often see someone that looked like her sitting on one of the benches until I got closer, only to find that it was not Lucy. I was really missing her! So it was a real joy to see her today. She's one of my favorite people that I see around PCV. I really can't explain it, but there's just something about Lucy.


Better now, and looking good!


No comments:

Post a Comment